Barclays Bank is one of the largest Bank in the UK if not world and their banking app is already available on Android and iOS but now Windows Phone users can also enjoy having their banking right at their finger tips. Following a tweet from Barclays’ official Twitter handle, it is now available and we can confirm that also.
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
- Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
- See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
- Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
- Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
- Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in.
If you own a Windows Phone device such as the Nokia Lumia range, simply search in the app store for Barclays Mobile Banking.