Vodafone has conducted a live, holographic call as part of the company’s 5G trials. The call, conducted between Vodafone’s offices in Manchester and Newbury is the first of its kind in the UK, and forms part of Vodafone’s ongoing testing of new 5G technology.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 First Look
- Xiaomi enters the UK With The Mi 8 Pro, marking further expansion in Western Europe
- Parrot ANAFI Extended Is The Drone Package You Need
- Groundbreaking Mobile Tech Demonstrated at Future Dining Experience
- Ember, the World’s First Temperature Control Mug, Launches in UK alongside integration with Apple Health App
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Review: Are Tablets Really Dead?
- Introducing The Nokia 7.1 With HDR PureDisplay Screen Technology
- Vodafone UK Demos First Holographic Call Using 5G
- Shaky Video is Dead
- Nokia 7 Plus Review: It’s Surprisingly Really Good
- Huawei Announces EMUI 9.0, an Android Pie-Based Operating System