Vodafone has conducted a live, holographic call as part of the company’s 5G trials. The call, conducted between Vodafone’s offices in Manchester and Newbury is the first of its kind in the UK, and forms part of Vodafone’s ongoing testing of new 5G technology.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 First Look
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Review: Are Tablets Really Dead?
- Introducing The Nokia 7.1 With HDR PureDisplay Screen Technology
- Vodafone UK Demos First Holographic Call Using 5G
- Shaky Video is Dead
- Nokia 7 Plus Review: It’s Surprisingly Really Good
- Huawei Announces EMUI 9.0, an Android Pie-Based Operating System
- The Huawei Mate 20 Lite Is Here But Does It Impress?
- BlackBerry KEY2 LE Officially Announced At IFA 2018
- Honor Announces The Honor Magic 2 at IFA With A Sliding Camera
- Sony Xperia XZ3 – Sony Mobile’s Best Looking Smartphone Yet