How to Play MKV, AVI, MP4 and other Files on Jailbroken Apple TV with aTV Flash
Every Apple TV has limitations from file format allowed to be streamed and what devices are compatible with it. Â With aTV Flas, the possibilities are endless; there is more to jailbreaking your Apple TV than just installing Hulu or XMBC. For just $19.99 you can get yourself the aTV Flash software and supercharge your Apple TV.
This hugely popular software package gives you aÂ TONÂ of functionality that will make your Apple TV more powerful than ever. Â You can stream media directly from your Mac or PC. Forget iTunes, access any song (or music video!) to set the mood for your summer get-together. Play a variety of popular file formats such asÂ MKV,Â AVI, MP4, and many others.
- Enableâ€™s Apple TV to play additional video formats:Â MKV,Â AVI, MP4,Â WMV, many others
- Easily surf the web with HTML5 browser/Google Search
- Get up to date Weather forecasts directly through you Apple TV
- Better metadata and cover art for media
- Ability to create video playlists
- Access to Last.fm radio stations
- Transfer or play media from a Mac, PC, orÂ NASÂ device
- Jailbroken 2nd gen Apple TV
- Mac: OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later