TomTom today announces availability and pricing for its new range of GPS watches that deliver at-a-glance performance information for runners, cyclists and swimmers.Â The TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport are available to pre-order from today at www.tomtom.com, and to buy from leading running speciality retailers later this month.Â They will be priced from Â£149.99 and Â£179.99 respectively.
Both the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Multi-Sport feature an extra-large display, full-screen graphical training tools and the industryâ€™s first one-button control to make it easier for users to access the information needed to stay motivated and achieve their goals.
TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport also include a broad range of advanced features that are designed to address the needs of runners and multi-sport enthusiasts alike:
- Ultra-Slim Design: At just 11.5mm, the slim design of the watch module, comfortably fits men and women, and all wrist sizes
- Indoor Tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance even while running on a treadmill.
- QuickGPSFix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find their precise location.
- Desktop Multi-Platform compatibility: Sync, analyse and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper and TrainingPeaks.
- Super-Tough Display: Scratch- and impact-resistant glass stays easy-to-read, workout after workout.
- Weather- and Waterproof: Waterproof up to 50 metres/5ATM
- Long-lasting battery: Up to 10-hour battery life (GPS Mode)
- Heart Rate monitor*: Use the BluetoothÂ® Smart Heart Rate Monitor to track training zone for weight control, performance or speed.
TomTom Multi-Sport includes all the features included in TomTom Runner, and also allows multi-sport athletes to track their distance, time, speed and other key metrics when they cycle or swim.Â The TomTom Multi-Sport is also enhanced with the following features and options:
- Dedicated Bike Mount: Easily see key stats at a glance with the specially-designed bike mount
- Cadence Sensor**:Â Track cadence, speed and distance, indoors and out.
- Built-in Altimeter***: Accurately track elevation, ascent, descent and grade with the built-in barometric altimeter
- Swimming Motion Sensor: Check detailed swim metrics such as laps, strokes, time and speed, and calculate a SWOLF score to show swim efficiency.
*Optional accessory with TomTom Runner and TomTom Multi-Sport
**Optional with TomTom Multi-Sport
***Not available in all products
For further information on TomTom GPS Sport Watches, please visit: