One of the greatest things about modern technology is the ability to push the boundaries. It’s true that we’ve come a long way since VHS players and CD walkmans, and it seems that nowadays almost everyone of us owns at least a smartphone.
However, smartphones and tablets aren’t the only devices to take the digital world to the next level, with the likes of interactive display panels making a grand stand. This is especially relevant for business use and we couldn’t agree more.
With this in mind, we decided to look at display panels in more detail and discover exactly what the future holds for this interactive development.
What does the future hold for interactive display panels?
A decade ago it seemed that the use of interactive whiteboards in schools opened a new door for technology. However, the digital world changes as often as the weather, and so as one door closes, another one opens.
In 2014, interactive displays accounted for 58% of sales in the UK in comparison to interactive whiteboards. As a result, could we see an even faster value growth in the future for this popular digital trend?
Taking this into account, we thought it would be interesting to see just what the future could hold for interactive display panels and how much of an impact they could have on businesses alike.
- Displaying information in an interactive format is a powerful tool in the meeting room that will allow you to engage with everyday applications on your computer. This would be brilliant in the future because this advanced technology will allow businesses to carry out meetings more efficiently and showcase products clearer due to this advanced technology.
- Interactive display panels are incredibly easy to use, which could tempt companies and industry sectors to get on board. If it’s going to be a quicker, simpler and more effective tool, it’s naturally going to be a big hit.
- Interactive panels could very well become a regular feature in schools.
The benefits of interactive display panels
- With an interactive display panel you can expect to receive high definition results. The use of LCD or LED, displays colour-rich and crisp images. This makes the screen a lot clearer and much easier to use.
- The type of technology in an interactive display panel transmits light from the panel meaning that no shadow distraction will occur. Users will therefore not need to avert their eyes from the bright lamp.
- Interactive display panels are portable, so they can easily be moved and set up in any area you wish. Because they are so easy to use you can set up your presentation area anywhere with minimal fuss.
- Using this kind of advanced technology in your everyday working environment could increase innovation and productivity. More informed decisions and a significant reduction in costs could be hugely beneficial for your company in the long run.
- You can stand out from the crowd at an exhibition by using interactive display panels because you need to physically show potential customers what your business does and what exactly you offer. Although iPads have become the norm to show products in action or to present a video, having a much larger piece of equipment is not only more impressive but it exudes a level of professionalism.
If an interactive display panel seems like something you would like to consider but you aren’t interested in making a purchase, why not browse what ITR Hire have to offer? As one of the UK’s leading IT rental companies, you can hire equipment from laptops and tablets to LED display screens and plasma walls.