Win 3 bottles of Bacardi and a Mojito kit
Anyone over 18 would have heard of Bacardi and anyone who likes their cocktails would know about Mojito. I remember the first time I tasted Mojito, I enjoyed it so much I wanted to learn how to make it, then Bacardi brought out the Mojito bottle which just made life easier.
Founded In Santiago de Cuba, Cuba, in the 60s’s Bacardi had a very humble beginning and always reminds me of family values simply because it was started by a family and is now known across the world. Since it was created by a family, the bat used in the logo has been an icon for Bacardi and symbolizes family loyalty and good fortune; the wife of Barcadi’s founder once found a colony of fruit bats and has since used it as part of the branding, just in case you drink Bacardi and have never known where the bat came from or what the bat had to do with Bacardi drinks.
Bacardi has since gone on to win numerous awards, earning it’s first in Madrid back in the 70′s; vreated different types of drinks all proving to be successful among men and women up until this day and to celebrate the 150 years of success, we have Limited Edition 150 year celebration bottles of Bacardi and a Mojito Kit for you to give away.
So how do you enter and possibly win?
- Watch this video, very carefully, I know it is funny but do not get carried away, but feel free to play over and over again like a CSI investigator
Hope you enjoyed the video, Next is to answer this question:
How many cocktails are on the bar?
Now send your answer to email@example.com , subject: Bacardi 150 years celebration and your Twitter name.
- Bacardi Global Brands Limited is not responsible for the running of this competition.
- All entrants need to be 18 years or over at time of entry.
- All entrants must be UK residents.
- No employees of Bacardi Global Brands Limited or associated agencies may enter
- No alternative prize
- Editor’s decision is final
- Competition ends 31st August, winner will be notified on 1st of September 2012.