ARCHOS will unveil two new smartphones in the Diamond line during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 22nd to February 25th 2016 which should shake up the mobile market.
The ARCHOS Diamond 2 Note:
- 6” IPS borderless screen combined with a 2K resolution!
- optimized screen to body ratio : 6’’ LCD in the form factor of a standard 5.5’ smartphone
- 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage for limitless content
- 4G octo-core Helio X10 CPU from Mediatek
- 3600 mAh for extend battery life
- Fast charge for an 80% charge in just 45 minutes, a definite time gain,
- Remote control and smart PA sound system
- 16MP back camera with 4K Video recording and 8MP wide angle 84° BSI sensor F2.2 front camera for breathtaking images and videos,
- A fingerprint sensor that provides more security to the users’ data and faster access to apps
- Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow software: boosted with features such as Google Now on Tap, case-by-case app permissions, and Doze to monitor battery usage.
You can even spend less if you go for the ARCHOS Diamond 2 Plus.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Flash for extreme responsiveness and extensive storage
- 4G octo-core LTE cat 6 Helio P10 processor from Mediatek for ultra-powerful performance
- Full HD 5.5” IPS screen with curved edges (2.5D) for extra wide viewing angles and brilliant colors,
- Wide angle 8MP front camera with flash combined with its 20.7 MP (Sony sensor) back camera bring camera precision to a new level,
- Micro USB Type-C connector for more powerful data transferring and fast charging,
- Fingerprint sensor to provides more security to the users’ data and faster access to apps,
- Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow software: boosted with features such as Google Now on Tap, case-by-case app permissions, and Doze to monitor battery usage
The ARCHOS Diamond 2 Note’s retail price will be £249 and the Diamond 2 Plus will be £199, both available in May. For more information, about ARCHOS products visit booth 1G29 Hall 1 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona or www.archos.com.