Emporio Armani introduces a new generation of touchscreen smartwatches further expanding the brand’s wearables line — Emporio Armani Connected. Concurrently with the launch of the new smartwatches, a new selection of exclusive new pictures from the ADV FW18 campaign will be unveiled, featuring renowned singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, now face of the entire collection of Emporio Armani watches. The new smartwatches will be available for pre-sale today on armani.com, and available worldwide in early September at Armani stores and selected retailers worldwide.
Emporio Armani Connected’s latest smartwatches feature dynamic styling, the latest evolution of wearable technology, and a sleek design that honours the brand’s tradition of precision in watchmaking. Powered with Wear OS by Google and the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC, the new Emporio Armani Connected touchscreen smartwatches are compatible with both iPhone and Android phones.
In addition to the classic features of the Wear OS platform, the smartwatches include added functionality, finding new ways to keep customers connected to what matters most to them:
- Heart Rate Tracking – Automatically track your heart rate across multiple types of workouts using Google Fit or third-party apps
- Swim-proof Technology – Shower, swim, and dive up to 3 ATM seamlessly and track swim workouts through third-party apps
- Payment Technology – Make purchases via your NFC-enabled smartwatch using Google Pay
- GPS Distance Tracking – Leave your phone at home when going for a walk, hike, ride, or run with built-in GPS that records the distance right on your smartwatch
- Assist on the Wrist – Ask questions and give commands directly to your smartwatch via Google Assistant
The new Emporio Armani Connected touchscreen smartwatch features the new digital dial designs, a striking stainless steel case, and an eye-catching 1.19-inch AMOLED display with an ambient sensor to enhance battery life.