With this summer’s tournament nearly at an end we are revealing football’s biggest winners and losers according to the European public through one of the most popular ways to communicate in 2016… emojis. The HTC 10 Emoji Awards monitored the 10 million emojis that were shared during the tournament to find out who the general public were talking about most and the results, as they say, are finally in.
- Mondaine Becomes Official Partner of Barclaycard’s Bpay Loop
- 2016 HTC 10 EMOJI AWARDS: The results are in!
- Review: Western Digital My Passport Ultra
- British smartphone manufacturer Wileyfox just released three new smartphones that won’t break the bank
- DALI KUBIK ONE Sound System Review
- Volvo’s 3D Sound only VR experiment will make you value your peace and quiet when driving #VolvoAffects
- Five Reasons the Surface Pro 4 makes the perfect travel gadget
- Feniks Audio ESSENCE Active Sound System Review: Design and Sound done right
- Mobile casino coming to new niches like Smartwatches
- Sporty meets elegance with the new Audi A5 and S5 Coupé