Android pay is still fairly new to the public and while both users and merchants are still getting used to the new way of paying for items on the go, I decided to go a weekend without my physical Mastercard, Oyster card and my other bank cards to see how I get on.
- Pros And Cons Of Using Android Pay On The Go With Mastercard
- Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 review
- GoPro Just Launched A Bunch Of New Things Including A Drone
- Amazon Echo Is Finally Coming To The UK
- Just How Huge Is The World’s Biggest Cruise Ship?
- 10 Major New Features Apple Announced Today At The iPhone 7 Event
- iFit Classic Review
- Online Casino’s Getting Into VR
- Verve Ones + Review: True Wireless Earbuds Without Compromise
- What Is eSports and Where Are The Big Events?