With this summer’s tournament nearly at an end we are revealing football’s biggest winners and losers according to the European public through one of the most popular ways to communicate in 2016… emojis. The HTC 10 Emoji Awards monitored the 10 million emojis that were shared during the tournament to find out who the general public were talking about most and the results, as they say, are finally in.
- Online Casino’s Getting Into VR
- Verve Ones + Review: True Wireless Earbuds Without Compromise
- What Is eSports and Where Are The Big Events?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is official, here’s everything you need to know
- How can young people deal with stereotyping? Plus your chance to win a car
- Mondaine Becomes Official Partner of Barclaycard’s Bpay Loop
- 2016 HTC 10 EMOJI AWARDS: The results are in!
- Review: Western Digital My Passport Ultra
- British smartphone manufacturer Wileyfox just released three new smartphones that won’t break the bank
- DALI KUBIK ONE Sound System Review