Targeting Nintendo Switch owners primarily, the Lexar PLAY microSDXC UHS-I cards promise fast read speeds for quick app loading and smooth file transfer. But in a crowded market, how does this range of microSD cards perform?
- Best of MWC 2019: Our Favourite Gadgets from Mobile World Congress
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 First Look
- Virgin Media O2 Launch A New Flexible Entertainment service “Stream” That Makes Older TVs Smarter
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Exynos vs Snapdragon – Are you getting the best?
- Sony Announces The New URX-P41D Two-channel Portable Receiver
- OPPO Find X5 Series Officially Launches
- OPPO Announces Partnership with Hasselblad
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra offers the Ultimate and Most Premium S Series Experience Yet
- Qualcomm and Ferrari Announce Strategic Technology Collaboration
- BMW 8K Theatre Screen Turns Your Car Into A Cinema With Amazon Fire TV Built-in
- E Ink Joins Forces with BMW To Create A Car Wrapped in Digital Paper Technology
- Volvo Cars and Qualcomm team up to deliver industry-leading infotainment system performance