If you have a lot of gadgets like me or you just have some items around the house that’s valuable or have history behind them, it can be challenging to keep track of them or maybe you invested in something that needs the receipt kept in a safe place, there is an app just for that.
Snupps is a quick, easy, and simple way to organize all the stuff in your life, from collectibles, to family keepsakes, valuables, home furnishings, gadgets, travel accessories, participation trophies, purchases, warranty information, receipts, and of course, the bits and bobs that you know you have, but can never find.
Your stuff is accessible from your iPad, iPhone and computer. We store it in Amazon’s data cloud behind our firewalls, and it syncs across your devices using encrypted network connections. All your stuff and the details around it are completely private, unless you specifically choose to share them.
Just take some pictures of your item, add some details, and store it on virtual shelves. It allows you to either keep them private if you are worried someone might trace them back to you and who knows….or you can share them publicly in the genre that suits the item which in turn encourages people with similar interests to connect, so it has the social aspect integrated also.
Still not convinced? Here’s a summary of why you should download it for free now:
- Easily capture all the stuff in your life from your valuables to keepsakes to your collections and heirlooms
- Organize your items onto multiple virtual shelves with our easy to use drag & drop feature
- Add item details, from purchase records to the memories & moments you never want to forget
- Inventory your home or business to keep track of big-ticket items for insurance purposes
- Never lose your stuff when you’re moving. Catalog your packing list so nothing gets left behind
- Have your stuff at your fingertips everywhere; our iPad, iPhone and web app sync seamlessly via the cloud
- Pick privacy options that suit you. Shelves are private by default unless you make them public
- Turn off social features and upgrade your privacy. Change your account settings to completely private to disable all public activity
- Find inspiration by exploring the public collections of others like you