The all-new Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 SE (GX551) gaming laptop has been announced at the all-digital CES 2021. It takes last year’s Zephyrus Duo to another level with updated internals that makes it faster and more powerful with a better display. Aimed at gamers, content creators and power users, it has a dual display for productivity in a portable footprint. The new Zephyrus sports an all-new black design, it uses AAS+ – an advanced cooling system introduced with the last year’s model and wrapped in magnesium aluminium chassis.
The ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 (GX551) features a secondary Screen Pad + display that’s elevated to offer an extended screen real estate for both gaming and productivity at a comfortable viewing angle. It designed to support applications or software like Adobe Photoshop, Premier and the operating system sees it as a second display so it can be manipulated as such. It’s also enough clearance for better heat dissipation when putting the SE GX551 through its paces.
It features an ultra-slim design with the brand-new AMD Ryzen mobile CPU and brand new Nvidia Geforce RTX GPU with up to 4K/120hz, 100% Adobe RGB, 8ms response time panel or FHD/300hz, 3ms, 100% sRGB, adaptive sync panel to choose from. Both being Pantone validated thin-bezel panels. For content creators on the move, there’s a new Gen 4 Micro SD Card Reader with speeds of up to 300mbps. The Zephyrus Duo 15 SE (GX55) is also louder with a new quad-speaker setup with two tweeters firing towards you while dual amp smart woofers bounce off the table for an immersive Dolby atmos experience.
ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 (GX551) Tech Specifications:
- Next Gen AMD Ryzen Mobile CPU
- High-Speed Memory with DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM onboard 16G, 1 x SODIMM slot, up to 48GB.
- 15.6” UHD IPS 120Hz/8ms Adobe 100%, Non-touch, non-glare panels, Pantone Color Calibrated Main Screen or a FHD 300hz/3ms, 100% sRGB, adaptive sync, Non-touch, non-glare panels, Pantone Color Calibrated secondary display and a second 14.09” screen with either UHD or FHD (half-height) IPS 60Hz, Touch, non-glare panel and stylus support
- 2 x M.2 NVMe PCIE 3.0 x 4 up to 2TB SSD with RAID 0 support
- Next-Gen NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX GPU
- Ample connectivity with Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, 1 x USB3.1 Gen2 Type C, DisplayPort 1.4, Power Delivery, 2 x USB3.1 Gen2 Type-A (right), 1 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type-A (Bottom), 1 x HDMI (HDMI 2.1 support), 1 x Audio jack: Combo/Mic In, 1 x RJ45, 1x Micro SD Card Reader (Gen 4 up to 300mbps)
- 90Whr Battery with 240W AC Adapter (Included), Type C Charging 100w Adapter (Optional)